Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Own-Your-Own Program Manager
Volunteer Bravo Program Manager
âOwn-Your-Ownâ Music Instrument Program
Bravo Waukegan is a non-profit organization located in Lake Forest, serving the public school district of Waukegan. Bravoâs mission is to support music education in Waukegan schools by filling the gaps due to tight budgets, and under funded and under staffed music education programming. The gaps are filled by collecting donated musical instruments and delivering them to the District; supporting in-school and after-school music lessons and clubs; offering a summer music instruction camp for any interested elementary and middle school student; and much more. Bravoâs support is directly aligned with the needs of the Waukegan school music program.
We are currently seeking a volunteer Program Manger to join our team. The Program Manager implements an established and successful program, âOwn-Your-Own.â This program provides Waukegan public school music students an affordable option to purchase instruments. It halts the cycle of renting from the District or music store.
Time required to accomplish the goals is flexible, as some months are busier than others and would average 20 hours a month. This individual may work remotely, but will require limited office time.
In this role you will:
- Implement an established and successful instrument purchase and fulfillment program.
- The program flows in steps:
- Orders are received and processed
- Contact vendor, order instrument
- Forward payment to bookkeeper
- Follow up on delivery, contact family and arrange pick-up.
- Update the Excel spreadsheet after the billing statement from vendor arrives, reconcile the statement, and process it for payment.
- Market the program to schools:
- Update the order form when necessary
- Distribute forms to schools, attend a principalsâ meeting distribute forms, do the same at a music teachersâ meeting
Karey Walker, @ email@example.com, 847-722-5821
Bravo offices are located at the Gorton Community Center, 400 E. Illinois Rd. Lake Forest, IL 60045
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: