Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Coordinator for the "Friends of Bravo" Volunteer Team
We are currently seeking a volunteer who will manage and grow the organizationâs volunteer program. The responsibilities range from developing a volunteer recruitment plan, to training and placing them. Time required to accomplish the goals is flexible, as some months are busier with events and programs than other. This position would require approximately 30 hours a month.
In this role you will:
- Develop a volunteer recruitment plan, looking at partnership building with corporations with "give back to the community" programs, local companies, academic institutions, churches, etc.
- Recruit, train (based on assignment), and place volunteers
- Steward relationships with volunteers, through regular communications (email, meetings, training sessions, phone calls).
- Provide ongoing recognition of all volunteers.
- Develop, with input from Bravo staff, new volunteer opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate volunteer programs.
- Develop a volunteer handbook, with the help of Bravo staff; update and revise as necessary.
- Ability to excited people about Bravo's mission that compels joining the team.
- Willing to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
About Bravo Waukegan:
Bravo Waukegan is a non-profit organization located in Lake Forest, serving the public school district of Waukegan. Bravo's mission is to support music education in Waukegan schools by filling the gaps due to tight budgets, and under funded and under staffed music education programming. The gaps are filled by collecting donated musical instruments and delivering them to the district; supporting in-school and after-school music lessons and clubs; offering a summer music instruction camp for any interested elementary and middle school student; and much more. Bravo's support is directly aligned with the needs of the Waukegan school music program.
For more information about Bravo visit www.bravowaukegan.org or call (847) 722-5821.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: