Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Since 2014, CareSmart Illinois (CareSmart) has provided over 56 community programs to over 1400 Lake County family caregivers, older adults, and professionals. These programs have helped to increase knowledge and skills on topics such a dementia, self-advocacy, and the importance of self-care. A registered 501(c)(3), CareSmartâs mission is to provide education and services that optimize wellness and quality of life for older adults, adults with disabilities, and family caregivers. For more information, please visit CareSmartâs website at www.caresmart.org.
In this position, we need a volunteer to:
Help to support CareSmartâs programs by performing the following activities:
- Help to recruit volunteers.
- Serve as primary contact for perspective and active volunteers.
- Assist volunteers through the intake process including application and interview.
- Schedule volunteer activity as needed.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: